Have you been told that AA, a life time of abstinence and 12-step groups are the only effective alcoholism recovery method?
Remember it is 2012, not 1935. Would you really follow the advise of someone using methods developed in mid 1930′s.
You now have many choices, including:
- Prescribed Medications for controlling cravings, detox, moderation or abstinence, depression and anxiety
- In-patient, Out-patient, online, telephone or do-it-yourself programs
- Abstinence, moderation or harm reduction goals
- Non-12-step Alcoholism Treatment Program – philosophy, location, length of treatment and costs
- Free public non-AA alcohol support groups
- Individual or group emphasis — with programs focused on coping skills, early trauma, alternative medicine or eastern philosophy, nutrition, spirituality, disease verses habit model.
Is this happening to you?
- Your drinking has put your job at risk, and your career is on the line…….
- Your unhealthy drinking habits is jeopardizing your health and safety…….
- Your marriage or the relationships with the people most dear to you are suffering, potentially even disintegrating……
- Your drinking has caused financial and legal problems to be out of control…….
What are the benefits of participating in modern individualized care?
- You will receive the information specific to you immediately, which will save you time and money.
- You can acquire the information secretly in the safety and security of your own home or office environment.
- You will learn about all of the modern resources in alcohol, drug and addiction treatment available now.
- We will discuss the differences between the in-patient and the out-patient programs in the non-12-step treatment world.
- We will evaluate each alcoholism treatment program – their philosophies, methods and techniques – - including costs, location, and their success rates.
- I will educate you on the various medications available, as they apply to your specific goals and current medical situation – as well as help you find the right medical practitioner in your area.
- You will get individualized information about your potential for success with alcohol moderation, harm reduction or an abstinence goal.
“I understand that your unwanted habit started innocently enough… You just wanted to take the edge off and relax. You discovered something that helped you find your rhythm, your creativity, or your sexy side….. But soon you found that you couldn’t do your life without a drink”
Now you can take the first step to “recapture your unique rhythm and personal brilliance”.
Recent success stories from actual clients
Small Business Owner (34) San Francisco
I am very pleased to report that I have NOT HAD ONE DRINK since our session. I followed through quickly, got my prescription from my family doctor for ————, had to hunt all over the place to get it filled as it has been taken off the market and had to be specially compounded. The scrip cost me $60 (I didn’t put it through my benefit plan to avoid it being on record as you suggested). BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!Now I am feeling physically way better (still get grumpy and angry I can’t drink, but that will pass I am sure as I find way more enjoyable pursuits than bars and drinking), and working on taking off on a whole new plane in life.I also wanted to take this opportunity thank you for helping me make one of the most important changes of my life – I am smiling from ear to ear now, and looking forward to celebrating my husband’s birthday next Tuesday which will be the start of my 4th week off booze. He is on cloud 9 along with me!
All the best,
Attorney (45) Boston
Thanks for your help, and I enjoyed our Kick Start meeting. I decided to go back to AA for now, and do the 12 step thing.
Construction (52) Miami
Have you run out of second chances?
You are here at this site because parts of your life are not working. Some key dimension of your life is in peril: marriage or family, career or economic well-being, mental acuity, general health. Something is very wrong and you are at great risk of losing it. Let me help you get back on track and regain control.
Create your own success.
Choose your treatment tools, strategies and goals.
There is no such thing as “one-size-fits-all” in alcoholism treatment, as is traditionally preached in the 12-Step community. Based on my own battle and recovery from alcohol and drugs, as well as the repeated success I’ve seen in my clients, I know you are not powerless over your addictions.
Contemporary research supports that there is no singular path to recovery. In fact, it is this “one-size-fits-all” paradigm that creates chronic relapse, a sense of powerlessness, hopelessness, and despair, often resulting in tremendous tragedies for people and their families.
The truth is that just because the 12-step methods do not work for you, it doesn’t mean that you are doomed. There are many other roads to recovery from problems with alcohol.